In our continued effort to increase our availability to you, we've set up a Skype account to help answer any questions / support requests you may have!
To add it, simply add "aesteris" (when searching the Skype directory), or click the button below to send a contact request automatically! You can start sending messages straight away - no need to wait for us to accept your request
Patch 2051 is released and certain things have been added; For more information click the link below!
Thanks to the MyNameIs clan, here's some footage for all of you to enjoy!
It's been a busy day so far, but we've launched. :-)
Slight recap of today's happenings (spread out over the ~18 hours since it's launched):
- Server launched (~10min late, as we were doing some last minute testing).
- Encountered people having login/registration issues because they were registering on our alpha server. Later found out that it was our fault, as the link in the thread was pointing there. We redirected alpha to beta, and merged in most of the accounts registered on alpha before fixing the link itself.
- Encountered a crash related to height map lookups & promptly fixed it.
- Encountered an issue relating to most monsters refusing to spawn in Moradon. While we were diagnosing it, Dogamon their spawns up to help players level. Initial attempt at resolving this didn't help much on beta (but cleared up the issue locally), but later we fixed it properly.
- Fixed some other trivial issues; range checks on party rewards, (multiple) character deletions, some quests not responding, Kurian/Porutu not being able to equip warrior armour, rogues not getting rebirthable armour from the [Gear Dispenser] NPC, NP charging not functioning on Karus-side, transformations, 7 key quest, NP gain/loss in the Abyss. Also a couple of trivial crashes caused by recent changes that were encountered in this time, but nothing too serious.
Aside from the crashes (which were mostly recent, trivial oversights, aside from one old one that was written off back in early alpha as being caused by something else [the only issue to be written off as such, so it's nice that's taken care of!]), there's been nothing too serious we've needed to address.
So all things considered, a pretty good launch thus far!
We really appreciate everyone jumping in-game and helping us test, you guys really are amazing. Thank you again to everybody helping us test. :-)