Apex KO's beta will be launched on the 24th of April, more detailed information down below and on the forums!
Apex KO BETA – 24th of April 20:00 UTC+3 (Turkey), 12:00 UTC-5 (Peru), 13:00 UTC-4 (New York), 10:00 UTC-7 (San Francisco), 25th 01:00 UTC+8 (Beijing), 25th 03:00 UTC+10 (Sydney)
Rewards are there for EVERYONE!
Leveling rewards : (determined by your highest level character at the end of BETA)
Reaching level 60 : Beta Tester title
Reaching level 70 : Gladiator XP scroll
Reaching level 80 : Trina’s Piece
Reaching level 83 : EXP Premium (7 days)
These rewards STACK, so reaching level 80 gets you a trina’s piece, gladiator scroll, and beta tester title!
Bug reporting rewards: (first come, first claimed!)
Most severe bug : tailored to the gravity of the bug
Most bugs reported : EXP premium (30 days)
Second most bugs reported : Valkyrie or Gryphon or Bahamut package
Third most bugs reported: Pathos Gloves package
Smaller bugs: 1 of a variety of PUS items or 25-100 KC (depending on gravity of the bug)
Events run in first weekend (24th, 25th, 26th) :
24th of April :
- 100 Apex Points for logging in and claiming your reward at the reward NPC! (ONLY ON 24!)
- 25 Apex Points FOR EACH EVENT completed! (Chaos, BDW)
- Possibly a Dark Lunar War a few hours after the start of BETA
25th of April :
- 25 Apex Points for EACH EVENT completed! (Forgotten Temple, Chaos, BDW)
- Bifrost will be run
- Lunar War (with invasion) will be run
26th of April:
- 25 Apex Points for EACH EVENT completed! (Juraid, Chaos, BDW)
- Lunar war (with invasion) will be run
- Castle Siege war – with 50 Apex Points for each member of the winning clan!
You will be able to continue leveling throughout the week and claim those leveling rewards.
2nd weekend (1st, 2nd, and 3rd of May) will have more events and opportunities to earn rewards – more on this after the first weekend has ended!
We've made the decision to turn off registration for open alpha (most existing accounts still have access), as at this stage we're fairly done with alpha testing.
We still have some work to do, as you can tell from our issue tracker, but stay tuned for our beta announcement, which will come after we've finally finished up with the remaining issues.
Thanks for all of your help thus far in improving the server, we really appreciate it.
We'll be transitioning into the second stage of our alpha testing, which will open on the 5th of December 2014 11 AM CEST (GMT +1).
For this stage we'll be making the following changes:
- - Players start at level 83 (with all skills unlocked)
- - Players will start with a variety of items for their class
- - Players will start with 720k NP
- - Upgrading has been disabled (except for reverse unlocking)
During this stage we'd mostly like to get your feedback on PvP and PvE damage.
Furthermore, as the alpha is now open to everyone, be sure to hustle your friends for some PKing to have some great fun!
We hope to see you all in theâ€¦
Applying for the closed alpha test
Step 1. Register your account.
Step 2. Verify your email address.
Step 3. Log in to your account and select "Become an Alpha tester".
Step 4. Fill in the required information and submit your application.
A staff member will review your application shortly and will send you an email with an invitation to a small interview!
Thank you very much for your interest in Apex KO!